Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentine's Day: Pink Polka Dot & Red Fringe

I've been loving the fringe trend, but have been a little hesitant to outright embrace a full fringe jacket or purse but thought these sandals were the perfect way to get my toes wet. The fringe detail at the toes are so fun and they have a nice movement when you walk. The tassel ties are whimsical and add another wow element to these sandals. I thought the red color was perfect for Valentine's Day and a great way to add a pop of color to this soft blush polka dot dress.
I never realized that I was a polka dot lover until my boyfriend pointed out that I have a number of polka dot print dresses, blouses and sweaters. When I saw this dress,  I was instantly drawn to the pretty color, light & airy fabric and of course the polka dot print. Unfortunately, the proportions of this dress are better suited for someone a few inches taller or with a longer torso. The waist was a bit loose on me and I had it pinched back a couple of inches to show how it should fit. Measurements for a size XS: shoulder 12.5", waist 25", bust 30" and length 37.5".

4 comments:

  1. I love love love this dress! Debating on whether to make it my birthday dress. :)

    BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very elegant! Maybe you can consider formal dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! It looks similar to my styles as well! Suitable for many occasions. great Ideas!
    Check my fanpage at:
    váy nữ đẹp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this dress for Valentine's Day and I absolutely loved it! The fit was perfect and the fabric was really soft. It was also really comfortable to wear. I would definitely recommend this dress to anyone! Cheap Nightclub Dresses

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!